ONE DIALYSIS REVOLUTION
One Dialysis revolution is an initiative by Kidney Federation of India, founded by Fr. Davis Chiramel, to help the poor kidney patients in Kerala who can’t afford the huge money needed for treatments including continuous dialysis. We try to aid them by sponsoring their dialysis. Kidney patient generally need three dialysis per week. We are constantly trying to help them and One Dialysis Revolution is all about service to the mankind and helping the poor.
- Literally speaking it is an inspiring movement, formed with the noble vision of helping the needy. Providing fresh hope to those who have lost and encouraging the kidney donation.
- All you have to do to join the revolution is to donate one dialysis of a patient in a year.
- The money being raised through the registration fee is utilized for the free dialysis of deserving patients in Kerala and for aiding them with other financial assistance.
- One Dialysis Revolution primarily focuses on helping the poor people suffering from Kidney related diseases in their treatments including, Dialysis, Kidney Transplantation and other medical assistance.
- We also engage in activities including spreading awareness regarding kidney and related diseases, Kidney donation and formation of Kidney Bank, an initiative to gather people willing to donate their Kidneys.
- You don’t need to be rich to help the poor; it is our time to contribute and join the revolution and to be humane.